Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cheapest Golden Honey Oat Bread Machine Mixes, (2 Pack)


To get bread this good, you'd need to head for a specialty bakery, and spend a lot more per loaf than it costs to whip up a loaf of this in your bread machine.

I purchased a variety of mixes -- this one (Country Farm Oat) as well as multi grain, and fruit and nut. I've made one loaf from each collection, and they've all been wonderful. I'm trying to watch what I eat, and go for higher-fiber varieties of breads. These fill the bill beautifully, and taste incredible. Toasted with a little light cream cheese -- heaven!

Service is good, too -- these were delivered very quickly. I'll be a repeat customer, for sure. My bread machine will finally become more than just an expensive counter decoration.Get more detail about Golden Honey Oat Bread Machine Mixes, (2 Pack).

No comments:

Post a Comment