Saturday, November 6, 2010

Purchase Jell-O No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert, 21.4-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 10)


My girlfriend bought one of these from a local grocery store. I really thought the strawberry topping would not be good. I imagined it would be a cheap jam and that i would eat the cheesecake alone. But,yess..I was wrong. The strawberry and the creamy filling of the pie and the graham cracker crust mix together pretty well. The taste of everything combined is very good. When you first see the packet of strawberry you think to yourself..this is way to much for a small pie. It seems like a lot at first but the taste of the strawberries isn't too sweet. So the strawberry will no overpower the taste of everything else. I really reccomend this product. My neighbor tried some and raved over it. Same with my mom and girlfriend..Haha. It also makes a good vegaterian dessert. Since it does NOT included or require eggs. How great is that? It's perfect for your vegaterian friends on their birthdays or special occasions.Get more detail about Jell-O No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert, 21.4-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 10).

No comments:

Post a Comment