Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Naturally Nora Surprising Stars Cake Mix, 21.3-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6) Best Quality


I bought this after being blindsided too many times by preschool bake sales, parties etc. that necessitated cupcakes ready LIKE NOW for an event the next day - I figured having the mix on hand would make for a lot fewer 10 p.m. trips to the grocery store for cake mix. I was also intrigued by the "all natural" claims, although I figured that (like with so many things) "all natural" ingredients would make for a "just OK" product.

I just made cupcakes for a kids' party tomorrow and this is GREAT cake mix. The little chocolate stars start out crunchy but then get soft in the oven. The cake is sweet but not too sweet and has a good crumb. I am baking at high elevation (5,300 feet) but had no problems with the way the cupcakes turned out. I frosted the cupcakes with Naturally Nora frosting mix and it was also delicious. My toddler got to "taste test" one of the cupcakes and devoured it and asked for more. So, what more can you want from a cake mix? Natural ingredients, easy to make (you just need milk, eggs and oil and I used organic, making this especially natural) and delicious to boot. I know we won't have any problem using up the whole case of cake mix as the preschool has lots of activities planned for spring, and I know all the toddlers will just love these cupcakes. Very recommended.Get more detail about Naturally Nora Surprising Stars Cake Mix, 21.3-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6).

No comments:

Post a Comment