Thursday, September 30, 2010

Brown Family Farm All Natural Apple Cinnamon Pancake Mix, 24-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6) Review


I went and made a pancake breakfast for my friends, and we all seemed to like it, although I picked out a few details. Also, I would have given 3.5 stars if that was a choice.

FLAVOR: has just a bit of a hint of cinnamon that's easily smelled and tasted, but isn't quite that heavy. The apple taste is almost nonexistent though. Furthermore, there's a LOT of salt in this mix (in the form of baking powder), and you can really taste it. Flavor can be summed up as quite good, not too bad.

APPEARANCE: BROWN. Be aware that your pancakes will not be those golden Denny's-style pancakes that you're used to, but brown-tinted.

TEXTURE: Rises quite well, just enough fluff to it, but I highly suggest adding more butter to the batter, as they're a bit on the "dry" side.

Also, I think that adding applesauce to the batter could be interesting--let me know the results of your experimentation!Get more detail about Brown Family Farm All Natural Apple Cinnamon Pancake Mix, 24-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6).

No comments:

Post a Comment