Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cheapest Caraway Rye Bread Mix with Soy


I ordered this thinking caraway was something else. No matter..I put the ingredients into the machine and just for good measure I threw in 1/2 cup of sweetened cranberries.
I was surprised when that huge beautiful loaf came out and I tasted it. A hint of sweet cranberries to go with the caraway...caraway reminds me of pine needles. I thought it was not going to be eaten. I had guests over the next day and I had them try it. It was a hit! The whole loaf disappeared in nothing flat. Some of the best inventions happen by accident or by ignorance. (yep, thats me,,just ask my EX)
I made another loaf, (i had 3 boxes of the caraway mix) this time without cranberries, and it came out as it should. It too was good. I would buy this again. As you can tell, I'm no fan of plain white bread. I love adding extras. This bread machine has turned out to be a lot more fun than I thought.
Get more detail about Caraway Rye Bread Mix with Soy.

No comments:

Post a Comment