Friday, October 22, 2010

123 Gluten Free Chewy Chipless Cookie Mix, 24-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 3) Immediately


I bought this box at the store when I first started eating gluten-free and I was craving things like toast, waffles, and COOKIES! This mix was really excellent at feeding my craving- I usually make the entire box and divide the dough into three parts into ziploc baggies and freeze for a rainy day. It is like having my own gluten-free cookie dough that I can easily defrost and bake whenever I want.

To the mix, I add carob chips since I am also dairy-free and can't eat the milk in milk chocolate chips. Also, instead of butter, you can use something vegan like smart balance which is made exclusively of vegetable oils. When they bake, the carob chips just melt and become all gooey like real, luscious chocolate chips, with the rest of the cookie crunchy on the outside, warm and chewy on the inside. Be warned, though that they flatten out quickly so leave plenty of room on the baking sheet between each cookie! They are a real treat when I need a pick-me-up! While they are quite expensive on Amazon, they were $2 more per box at the store so Amazon's price is actually a deal.Get more detail about 123 Gluten Free Chewy Chipless Cookie Mix, 24-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 3).

No comments:

Post a Comment