Friday, October 22, 2010

Heartland Malted Blueberry Waffle and Pancake Complete Mix, 32 Ounce Bag (Pack of 1) This instant


Once again, I was very pleased with another product from Heartland Food Products. This mix was so easy to use, add water only. The taste was better than I imagined a mix could be. It came with a recipe for Breakfast Scones and they were amazing. To think you can buy a mix that makes great Waffles, Pancakes, Scones and Breakfast Cakes is very pleasing. The mix made so many waffles that it was worth the price of shipping. Thanks to Heartland for giving us their wonderful mix to use at home.

This Blueberry mix is so much fun. First, I made pancakes for my family; they loved them! Then I decided to try something new..... I turned the mix into beautiful, delicious scones. I used 2 cups of the complete mix, stirred in 2 teaspoons of baking powder, then cut in 4 tablespoons of cold butter, I stirred in 1/2 cup sour cream and a1/2 cup (LESS ONE TABLESPOON of water). Just blend, don't mix too much. Scoop the dough in any desired size on a cookie sheet, brush the tops with milk and sprinkle with sugar. Bake at 400 degrees for about 10-18 minutes (this depends on the size of scone you create).

I may add a little extra sugar to the next batch.

I love this mix. I'm going to try to make muffins, biscuits and cookies next. But, I need more mix.

This time I'm going to try the Sweet Potato and Strawberry.


King of Breakfasts...Get more detail about Heartland Malted Blueberry Waffle and Pancake Complete Mix, 32 Ounce Bag (Pack of 1).

No comments:

Post a Comment