Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Save Krusteaz Banana Supreme Muffin Mix, Fat Free, 14-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)


I try to eat healthy most of the time, and these muffins (and the other Krusteaz ones) really help at breakfast time, when I often have 2 or 3 different types. I stock up when amazon has them in stock as it seems to be a bit hit or miss. (Right now I think I have a year's supply, lol!) They're a cinch to make -- just add a cup of water. Of course you can make variations too, and I often do, e.g. add a very ripe mashed-up banana, add blueberries or other fruit (fresh cherries, cut up and pitted of course, are really yummy in these muffins!), sprinkle cinnamon on top before baking. They freeze VERY well -- in fact I usually bake lots of different types of Krusteaz muffins once a month or so, then freeze them for simplicity at breakfast time. And honestly, I think these taste better than full-fat muffins, which always seem very heavy to me.Get more detail about Krusteaz Banana Supreme Muffin Mix, Fat Free, 14-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12).

No comments:

Post a Comment