Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cheap Arrowhead Mills All-Purpose Gluten-Free Baking Mix, Whole Grain, 28-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)


I'm thrilled with the French Bread I made with this mix! Crispy crust, tender crumb; as good as or better than with wheat. (Made it from the French Bread recipe in Bette Hagman's "More from the Gluten Free Gourmet", but with the "cold oven" technique.)

Also - I did contact the company about the gf status of this product. I know of many Hain Celestial products (even Arrowhead Brand products) that "read" gf but aren't marked so. This one is marked "gf" and the company says it's because they use the highest level of care with it and then test it down to 10 ppm. My sensitive immune system believes it.Get more detail about Arrowhead Mills All-Purpose Gluten-Free Baking Mix, Whole Grain, 28-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6).

No comments:

Post a Comment