Thursday, June 17, 2010

Arrowhead Mills Chocolate Cake Mix Organic, 18.6 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6) Decide Now


Being a big fan of chocolate and cake and organic products, I thought that this product would just fit the bill. However, I was disappointed that this tasted more like German chocolate than the luscious rich chocolate depicted in the pictures. This was the opinion of my family and friends that we had visiting also (does that count for 6 reviews?). The cake was moist, but otherwise, lacking in real chocolate flavor. Next time I'll definitely add chocolate chips and/or syrup since I still have five boxes left. I have tried other Arrowhead Mills products in the past that were very good, but this product just does not do it for my family.Get more detail about Arrowhead Mills Chocolate Cake Mix Organic, 18.6 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6).

No comments:

Post a Comment