Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Betty Crocker Fudge Brownies, Family Size, 18.3-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) Review


I don't know what it is about these brownies, but they are famous around my office and in my circle of friends. The best part is I follow the directions to the T, and everyone always asks what kind they are and what I did to make them taste so good. People think they are homemade.

At 350 degrees, cooking them for 24-26 minutes is the best as they turn out super moist. I forgot what brand I used one time and bought something else, and that was just sub par compared to these.

The only thing I do that isn't in the directions is take a stick of butter and lightly grease the pan before I pour the batter in as that makes them easy to remove.

Hot or cold, hands down these are the best.Get more detail about Betty Crocker Fudge Brownies, Family Size, 18.3-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12).

No comments:

Post a Comment