Monday, June 28, 2010

Low Price Dixie Carb Counters Cinnamon Snackin' Cake Mix


I love the idea of Dixie Carb Counters, but some of their other bake mixes I've tried were disappointing as usual for a low-carb dieter with a sweet tooth. It's easy for low-carb baking to taste dry, sour, or just plain weird.

The Cinnamon Snackin' Cake Mix does NOT taste dry, sour, or weird. It's moist, sweet, and delicious. The only thing unusual is the texture, which is more spongy than regular cake. While I don't mind, my mother who does not eat low-carb did not like the non-cake-like texture, and noted a chemical taste that I didn't, so keep that in mind.

Preparation is super quick and easy (mixer + bowl for melted butter), and the baking time is only 30 minutes with no annoying water tray underneath.

Seriously, this is the best low-carb snack I've ever made. The first thing I did after I ate a piece was log on to Amazon to write this review. And with such a yummy sweet aftertaste I'm definitely going back for seconds!

If you're buying low-carb treats make sure you pick this up!!Get more detail about Dixie Carb Counters Cinnamon Snackin' Cake Mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment