Saturday, June 26, 2010

Buy Panni Shredded Potato Pancakes, 5.8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)


This is a great product. I made the potato cakes for breakfast. Just add water to the mix. The potato cakes were ready to fry up in just a couple of minutes. I slapped them down on the griddle with a bit of olive oil. They browned up very nicely and were just crispy enough. One little package made 6 nice sized potato cakes. I only used 2 of them so I just put the others in individual sandwich bags and put them in the freezer. I figure I'll take out a couple more next weekend and heat them up on the griddle while the eggs and bacon are cooking. These potato pancakes have a great texture and they stayed together well. I am so glad I made this purchase because these potato cakes taste much better than the frozen potato hasbrown type potatoes.Get more detail about Panni Shredded Potato Pancakes, 5.8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12).

No comments:

Post a Comment