Sunday, June 6, 2010

Save Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Vanilla Cake Mix, 19-Ounce Packages (Pack of 4)


This is a great mix for a 9x13 or two round pans. It's plenty of dough to do the job nicely. This came out nice and moist and provides a great base for experiments... We wanted a lemon cake one day for a special birthday for my husband's celiac mother. We used a little lemon extract and lemon zest in the cake. After it was baked we mixed a little sugar with lemon juice, heated it and poured in on top the cake after first poking the cake with a toothpick to create small holes for absorbing our yummy sweetened lemon concoction. Sorry I can't tell you my proportions as I simply guessed (a habitual way of approaching cooking for me). Think creatively and enjoy, knowing that you're starting with a great base!Get more detail about Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Vanilla Cake Mix, 19-Ounce Packages (Pack of 4).

No comments:

Post a Comment