Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Buying 123 Gluten Free Peri's Perfect Chocolate Bundt Poundcake Mix, 38.08-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 3)


I have not tried this brand before today, because in my B&M store it is 19.00 a box.(I still thought it was high for a cake mix on Amazon, but bought it anyway). It is really wonderful. I found that it made a reg. bundt cake and a loaf pan ( so many Wfgf mixes make a single layer). My bundt pan must be smaller because the first time I filled it too full and had an oven issue and this time I was able to fill a loaf , and a bundt pant 3/4 way up , and they rose right to the top of both pans. My family loved it enough to fight over who was going to get the last box for their birthday cake.. and I loved it enought to eat the whole piece , something I hae seldom done since the WFGF diagnosis . This is really yummy , and I will buy it again.Get more detail about 123 Gluten Free Peri's Perfect Chocolate Bundt Poundcake Mix, 38.08-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 3).

No comments:

Post a Comment