Friday, August 27, 2010

Where To Buy Microwave White Bread Kit GF



My daughter was diagnosed with a wheat, egg and peaunt allergy at 2 years old. Trying to find wheat free foods that a my child liked was a Challenge to say the least! We threw away so many products that she wouldn't touch. I didn't blame her!! I tried them too and they WERE nasty!! The Fast n Fresh line was such a wonderful discovery! I now had a quick alternative for my daughters diet. She LOVES the bread. She begs me to make it so she can lick the bowl. I have made grilled cheese out of it. It turns out okay. Becareful, It burns quick!! She also really likes the pizza crust.
I agree with the other post. If your expecting a bread like consistancy, you will be disappointed. The bread is similar in consistancy to a pancake. I think it is rather tasty and I will munch on a piece myself. I has a pancake like flavor to it.
There is a review on the hamburger buns that has a rant on the sugar content. my opinon is that, there are so few products on the market for Wheat, egg, and gluten free, If they have to add sugar to make a good tasting product so be it. My daughter doesn't get much candy or sugar in her diet and I would rather not deprive her of a bread or pizza crust. Her diet is mostly protein and Fruit since those items are naturally gluten free.Get more detail about Microwave White Bread Kit GF.

No comments:

Post a Comment