Monday, August 16, 2010

Purchase Arrowhead Mills Cookie Mix, Chocolate Chip, 12.9-Ounce Units (Pack of 6)


I thought it was funny that I bought this product without knowing it was a mix. I read the header very quickly and just thought it was packaged cookies. But no, it is cookie MIX and I guess I should have noticed that since it is right in the title.

This is the first time I have ever tried baking with a cookie mix. If you are used to the convenience of the cookie dough that you buy wrapped up in plastic logs then you might be in for a bit of a surprise. Mixing up the dough can get VERY messy (it is extremely sticky). However, with a cookie mix like this you have a lot of flexibility in the ratio of ingredients (I like to add some extra butter to make the baked cookies more chewy). Also, this mix has really large chocolate chips in it--I love that.

I removed a star for the addition of 'natural flavors' in the mix.Get more detail about Arrowhead Mills Cookie Mix, Chocolate Chip, 12.9-Ounce Units (Pack of 6).

No comments:

Post a Comment