Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cheapest Betty Crocker Warm Delight Minis - Chocolate Raspberry Decadence, 2.46-Ounce Packages (Pack of 9)


A friend introduced me to these about 6 months ago, and they have become a staple ever since. My weakness is dessert. I can stick to my diet all day long, but in the evening I MUST have some type of baked, preferably chocolate, dessert. I was having a very hard time finding something to fit the bill, satisfy my sweet tooth and still stay on track - sorry those 100 cal cookie packs were not cutting it lol. I had feared that these would taste 'fake', but surprisingly they are very yummy! They are so much better and easier than the "No Pudge" mix. Completely hit the spot, leaving me satisfied, especially during that time of the month. Personally, I don't always mix in the accompanying "flavor pack", so you can also have plain chocolate flavor when you prefer by just omitting it (although the flavor pack taste is not overwhelming). I like to add fresh strawberries and some ff/sf cool whip for a real decadent low calorie treat. Couple tablespoons of water, and 35 seconds in the micro and voila!
I am so happy Amazon finally started carrying these. When I can find them, I usually pay $2.49-$2.99 each a pack. These work out a tad cheaper. I have also tried the larger sized ones and believe it or not, they are a little too rich and 3 quarters the way through I got that "ate too much/sick" feeling. I definitely appreciate these for the single serving size - makes my cheating guilt free.Get more detail about Betty Crocker Warm Delight Minis - Chocolate Raspberry Decadence, 2.46-Ounce Packages (Pack of 9).

No comments:

Post a Comment