Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Buy Pamela's Products Classic Vanilla Cake Mix, 21-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6)


While we certainly enjoy Pamela's chocolate cake, this vanilla cake is exceptional. I always add to my recipes; just can't seem to let them be, so I add an extra egg or some sour cream or some organic grated coconut with some coconut or almond flavoring and this just can't be beat. Frost it with the vanilla frosting to which organic grated coconut has been added or the dark chocolate frosting and watch it disappear!! I am surprised that some cooks have found a poor texture. This always turns out perfectly and I am a high altitude baker (Colorado Springs). I do use coconut oil instead of butter; maybe that is the difference.Get more detail about Pamela's Products Classic Vanilla Cake Mix, 21-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6).

No comments:

Post a Comment