Friday, May 21, 2010

Save Pamela's Wheat Free, Gluten Free Ultra Chocolate Brownie Mix, 16-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6)


With a birthday fast approaching I was searching everywhere for a decent GFCF and egg, peanut and tree nut free cake recipe or mix. I've tried several different recipes from several different cookbooks and websites in the past, but never felt compelled to recreate those disappointing cake moments. I checked out Pamela's website and found an egg and dairy free cake recipe using the brownie mix. I'd seen Pamela's products at my local grocery store, but stayed away because of the steep price ($7 for a single bag of the brownie mix!). Then I found the product on Amazon and saw the subscribe and save price and the positive reviews, and that made me decide to take the plunge.

I tried out the egg and dairy free recipe and not only did all the kids enjoy it, but so did the adults, some even had seconds. The cake does taste and almost feels like brownie, but it tastes good and the texture is not off-putting. After 2 years of disappointing birthday cake for my 3 kids, I've finally found a tasty and economical solution. Thanks Pamela's Products!Get more detail about Pamela's Wheat Free, Gluten Free Ultra Chocolate Brownie Mix, 16-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6).

No comments:

Post a Comment