Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Purchase Sun-Maid Honey Raisin Bran Muffin Mix, 18.25-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)


Wow Sun Maid -- you NEVER disappoint!!!

I baked these muffins, even adding pineapple, as suggested on the side of the box -- the muffins (all 12 of them) came out of the oven as scrumptious, semi-moist morsels of perfection, right up to the slightly crispy but still juicy raisins on the tops of each muffin.

They stored well - I eventually put them (covered with foil) in the fridge, and now I am taking the remainder to work with me.

You only need one egg per mix, and some oil or butter, and liquid (in my case I used pineapple juice as liquid) -- it takes very little time to mix (I used a big big serving fork to mix up the batter with) and they pop into and out of the oven in no time.

The price is right and the result is delicious!!!Get more detail about Sun-Maid Honey Raisin Bran Muffin Mix, 18.25-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12).

No comments:

Post a Comment