Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Gluten-Free Pantry Country French Bread Mix, 22-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6) Decide Now


I bought the mix in hopes that I could create a bread for myself to use at Easter dinner. It does not taste like french bread but it does taste better than any gluten free bread that I have bought. It can be sliced thick or thin and it makes great french toast, sandwiches, garlic bread...you get the picture. It was not hard to make, though I did let it rise for too long which meant that it came spilling out of my loaf pan. I did not have time to dig out my breadmaker, but if it has a gluten free setting, I will be ordering this fantastic stuff by the case!!Get more detail about The Gluten-Free Pantry Country French Bread Mix, 22-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6).

No comments:

Post a Comment