Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hodgson Mill Wholesome White Bread Mix, 16-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6) Top Quality


I have to admit I was somewhat skeptical in deciding to purchase a bread mix brand that in all honesty I had never heard of. However, after baking my first loaf in my automatic bread machine, I was shocked to find that the bread is as soft and light as a cloud! The outer crust maintains a perfect crispiness even though the inside remains airy days after baking, assuming your family hasn't gobbled it up by then! And the fresh bread aroma filling the house as it bakes is better than any of the plug-in air fresheners that we're all guilty of buying, especially when you add cinnamon to the mix! I've only tried the white mix thus far (best if adding spices to the baking cycles) so I can't address the other varieties but have to assume they're equally tasty and aromatic. I have baked additional loaves for family and friends and they love it too! Looking forward to receiving future shipments of this "Slice of Heaven."Get more detail about Hodgson Mill Wholesome White Bread Mix, 16-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6).

No comments:

Post a Comment