Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Doctor's Carbrite Diet - Chocolate Chip Brownie Mix, Sugar Free 11 Oz


I'm doing Atkins and found these on Amazon. I had to try them out. I'm a girl and I love chocolate. I crave brownies a lot. I read some reviews and worried they may not be that great, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try them out. I loved them. I had some friends over and let them try them.. These are friends who are not on any kind of diet, and they all told me they couldn't taste the difference, and had several. But we went through them really fast, so now I'm ordering more. You can call me a regular customer now. Try them out yourself. I can't see why anyone would disagree.Get more detail about Doctor's Carbrite Diet - Chocolate Chip Brownie Mix, Sugar Free 11 Oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment