Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Buying Betty Crocker Muffin Mix, Lemon Poppyseed, 6.5-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24)


Not bad for a nice change in pace from boring morning breakfast. I do add various ingredients to the batter when I'm in an experimental mood: pure lemon extract for a more lemony flavor, sesame seeds, flaxseeds, dried cranberries, nuts...I just get creative with whatever is within reach at the time. With such a simple batter it is easy to throw in extras to keep it 'new'. I make so many different variations of this that I've subscribed to it. Try it; you'll like it, especially the quick, easy mixing and short baking time.(ps-even with non-stick baking/muffin pans, use muffin papers or non-stick spray for best results.)Get more detail about Betty Crocker Muffin Mix, Lemon Poppyseed, 6.5-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24).

No comments:

Post a Comment