Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cheapest Bisquick Complete Mix, Buttermilk, 7.5-Ounce Units (Pack of 22)


I'm an old fashioned country girl that loves to cook. One of my favorite things to make and eat are homemade biscuits. I take a lot of pride in making them, and have to admit, I make a great biscuit. The only drawback is, that it takes time to make a perfect biscuit. Then I found a wonderful secret. Bisquick Complete Buttermilk biscuit mix. I bought a package and took it home. Unlike most other mixes, this one, you only add water. I gave it a try. Well guess what...these biscuits are just as good as mine, if not better. I was amazed at the homemade taste, how easy it was to make them, and only having to add water was the icing on the cake. These biscuits really are just as good as any great old fashioned country girl can make, they are very easy to make, and I now make these biscuits instead of my homemade ones, and none of my family has been able to tell the difference...but let's just keep that "our little secret"...hehe...~Get more detail about Bisquick Complete Mix, Buttermilk, 7.5-Ounce Units (Pack of 22).

No comments:

Post a Comment