Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cheap Hodgson Mill Apple Cinnamon Muffin Mix, Gluten Free, 7.6-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)


I recently discovered that I have sensitivities to dairy and wheat, so I have been trying gluten free products. I knew about Hodgson Mill because of their Oat Bran hot cereal, which is really good and soothes my tummy. Consequently, I ordered Hodgson Mill gluten free pancake and waffle mix, as well as their apple cinnamon muffin mix. Both have proven delicious. Even my husband, who is not gluten sensitive, loves the pancakes. I made waffles from the apple cinnamon mix this morning, and they were really good and very filling. Not sure if the formulation has changed since the previous negative reviews, but I have no complaints, and I am very picky. I just wish Hodgson Mill products were more readily available in our local stores. If anyone has tried their gluten-free pasta, please post because Lundberg's rice pasta left a lot to be desired.

Thanks!Get more detail about Hodgson Mill Apple Cinnamon Muffin Mix, Gluten Free, 7.6-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6).

No comments:

Post a Comment