Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Discount Jell-O No-Bake Oreo Dessert, 12.6-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 5)


The Jell-O No-Bake Oreo Dessert tastes excellent. It's very easy to make and tastes better than the Oreo Ice cream pies that you get pre-made in the grocery store. All you have to do is mix the ingredients together and put it in your fridge or freezer. It tastes good cold or frozen. It was a huge hit at my last dinner party. I served it for dessert and everyone loved it. Everyone, young and old, raved over it and asked for seconds. I thought that the pie would be too crunchy because the box contains a lot of crushed Oreos but it wasn't. The pie has just enough crunchiness to not overpower the smooth, creamy and rich flavor of the pie. It's not overly sweet and sugary tasting which I like. The only thing I would recommend is that you put this in an 8 to 9 inch round pie plate or something similar in shape so that the pie comes out looking better, if presentation matters to you. Plus, that's what the recipe called for anyway. I neglected to check that out in the store when I bought the mix. I didn't have a round pie plate so I used a 9-inch square Pyrex dish so the pie didn't look as good as the picture but thank goodness it still tasted awesome.Get more detail about Jell-O No-Bake Oreo Dessert, 12.6-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 5).

No comments:

Post a Comment